Chili Shrimp and Coconut Risotto
- Heat the oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp, garlic and salt and cook until the shrimp is pink and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add the chili paste and coconut ilk to pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, bean sprouts, scallion, lime juice and shrimp and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.