Found this quick and tasty dish in "Real Simple" magazine a while back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the shrimp, garlic and salt and cook until the shrimp is pink and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- 4Add the chili paste and coconut ilk to pan and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- 6Add the rice, bean sprouts, scallion, lime juice and shrimp and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Serve garnished with basil leaves.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Shrimp and Coconut Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1032.5
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1253.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g