Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this quick and tasty dish in "Real Simple" magazine a while back.
Make and share this Chili Shrimp and Coconut Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the shrimp, garlic and salt and cook until the shrimp is pink and just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add the chili paste and coconut ilk to pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened and reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, bean sprouts, scallion, lime juice and shrimp and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve garnished with basil leaves.