Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From our Best Bites. Want to make little packages of this mix to give as gifts for Christmas!
- 1⁄2 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (add more if you like spicy chili) or 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder (add more if you like spicy chili)
- All you have to do is mix it up, absolutely no brain power involved!
- If you are making a big batch, make sure to mix it very well so all of the spices get evenly distributed.
So easy and tasty too. I used this spice mix for seasoning ground beef for tacos and they turned out delicious. Thanks for sharing your recipe :)