1/2 Photos of Chili Scallop and Shrimp Kebabs
This is out of "The Backyard Barbecue Cookbook" If you are not too sure about your chili tolerance, reduce the chili bean sauce. This is great served with rice. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the crushed garlic, ginger, sesame oil, chili bean sauce, soy sauce, tomato paste, sugar and lemon juice.
- 2Shell shrimp and devein, leaving tail shells on.
- 3Clean the scallops.
- 4Add the shrimp and scallops to the marinade.
- 5Cover and marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Skewer shrimp and scallops on skewers. (If using wooden skewers make sure to soak in water for about 30 minutes).
- 7Cook on a preheated lightly oiled barbecue grill for 4 minutes each side. Baste with the remaining marinade during cooking.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Scallop and Shrimp Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 199.7 mg
- Sodium 1186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 25.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili bean sauce