This is part of my OAMC chicken rotation plan. It's a favorite of my family My family likes it with hot sauce added but I like it the way it's written. I have added the hot sauce as an optional ingredient for this reason.
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients.
- If adding hot sauce, add it to the above mixture.
- Keep about 1/3 cup for basting and refrigerate.
- Add chicken to bag, seal and turn to coat.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Grill, covered, skin side down, over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Baste with half the reserved marinade.
- Turn and grill 10 minutes longer or until the chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- If making for OAMC, put sauce for basting in a seperate freezer bag.
- Attach to freezer bag with chicken in and freeze.
- When ready to cook, pull from freezer and let thaw in fridge.
- Following cooking intrustions above.