Recipe by LAURIE
Another main dish salad that may remind you of a taco salad but its not!
Top Review by *Asha*
What a great and fun way to use up leftover chili. I used the salad in a bag and had some beef chili left. I accessorized it with some cheddar cheese and a dollop of sour cream. I also left out the olives since DH and I don't care for them. We both loved it and it will be THE WAY of using up chili from now on! Thank you Laurie!!!
- 1 head lettuce, cut in 6 pieces
- 3 cups corn chips like Fritos corn chips
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans (or use your own leftover)