Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you love Chili's Skillet Queso, then you will love this!
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 15 ounces hormel no-bean chili
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Cut the Velveeta into one inch cubes and place in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir frequently until cheese melts.
This is really yummy and pretty close to Chili's queso. We use Tostito's new thin Cantina chips with it and we haven't had to go back to Chili's since!
This wasn't exactly like Chili's version but pretty good anyway. Thanks!