Recipe by gailanng
Marinate at least 4 hours, but even better if marinated overnight for a full, smoky flavor in this Mexican-inspired tenderloin recipe.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly grease a rack in a roasting dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the tenderloin; rub mixture over pork evenly to coat. Cover and marinate 4 hours or overnight.
- Place pork on prepared rack. Roast until internal temperature reaches 160°F, about 45 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes. Slice and serve.