Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I often need to get dinner on the table quickly, and it doesn't get much easier than with this recipe. It comes from the Martha Stewart Living magazine; she pairs it with the Black Bean and Goat-Cheese Quesadillas as well as the Pear and Jicama Salad on this site. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine oil, garlic, and chili powder in a large, shallow dish. Add pork and turn to coat evenly with chili mixture. Sprinkle pork with sesame seeds, and press seeds into meat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Add pork and cook until browned and grill marks appear, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast pork to desired doneness, 17-18 minutes for medium.
- (To cook on an outdoor grill, cook directly over medium-high heat, turning every few minutes, until grill marks appear on all aides. Then transfer to indirect heat until pork reaches desired doneness.).
- Let roast stand for at least 5 minutes, then cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with pan juices.