Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
July Real Simple Magazine
Make and share this Chili Rubbed Pork Kebabs With Pineapple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pineapple, peeled and cut 1/2 in thick slices
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- Heat grill to med high. Grill the pineapple slices for 2 minutes per side.
- Cut into small dice, discarding the pieces of core.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, pepper, 1 tbls olive oil and 3/4 tsp salt, set aside.
- Combine the chili powder and the remaining tsp of salt in a large bowl. Add the pork and the remaining tbls of oil and toss to coat. Thread the pork onto four 12 inch skewers. Grill the kebabs, turning every 2 minutes, until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with salsa.