Tricia Foley's Note:
This is a recipe from All You magaizine. I am posting it so I can try it. Sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler and place rack about 6" from heat source.
- 2Line a broiling pan with foil.
- 3Combine tomato paste, chili powder and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- 4Rub tomato mixture onto steak, using fingers to press as much as possible onto meat.
- 5Place steak on pan and broil for about 6 minutes per side for medium rare.
- 6Remove steak to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 7Working against the grain, cut steak into very thin slices.
- 8Heat tortillas.
- 9Lay tortillas flat on a work surface and spread 1/4 cup salsa evenly over bottom of each.
- 10Arrange equal amount of steak on each tortilla, placing it on salsa.
- 11Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheeseand 1/4 cup lettuce over steak.
- 12Carefully roll each tortilla into a thich cylinder, tucking in sides as you go.
- 13Cut in half crosswise and secure with toothpicks.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Rubbed Flank Steak Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 549.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 1148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 38.5 g