Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A 30 Minute Meal from Rachael Ray. This is so easy, so quick, and so good!
- 2 -2 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grill seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 lime, zest of
- cooking spray, to coat grill
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high.
- Rub the meat with a mixture of grill seasoning, chili powder and the lime zest. Let meat stand 10 minutes.
- Grease the grill surface then add meat and cook 7 to 8 minutes on the first side, 5 to 6 minutes on the flip side for medium doneness.