1/4 Photos of Chili Rubbed Baby Back Ribs W/ Dark Roast Coffee Barbecue Sauce
1 hr 30 mins
Coffee inspired barbecue rib rub.
My Private Note
ribs (l ...
Units: US | Metric
For the rub
- 14.79 ml ground cayenne pepper
- 14.79 ml dried chipotle powder
- 14.79 ml smoked paprika
- 14.79 ml ground cumin
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 340.19 g dark beer
For the BBQ sauce
- 1For the rub:.
- 2Whisk rub ingredients together in small bowl.
- 3Rub spice mixture all over ribs.
- 4Gently boil beer in medium saucepan until reduced to about 1 cup.
- 5Place ribs in roasting pan or thick foil for grill. Pour beer around ribs. Cover ribs with foil and set aside.
- 6Preheat oven to 400F or preheat gas grill to approximately 350-400°F
- 7Once heated, roast ribs for about 1.5 hours. If using outdoor gas grill try adding some alder or cherry wood chips (if not for anything other than a neighbor jealousy-inducing aroma).
- 8For the BBQ sauce:.
- 9Combine ingredients in medium saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Brush ribs with sauce. Grill ribs over medium heat, about 5 minutes per side. Save some sauce for slathering and dipping.
- 11Serve with polenta.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Rubbed Baby Back Ribs W/ Dark Roast Coffee Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1012 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2446.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g