1/10 Photos of Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes
From Everyday Food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. (I peeled mine, but the original directions did not indicate this).
- 2Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, salt, and ground pepper, until coated.
- 4Place sweet potatoes, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- 5Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 483.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g