From Everyday Food
Make and share this Chili Roasted Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. (I peeled mine, but the original directions did not indicate this).
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, salt, and ground pepper, until coated.
- Place sweet potatoes, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.