Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Everyday Food
- 2 -3 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges. (I peeled mine, but the original directions did not indicate this).
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes with oil, sugar, chili powder, salt, and ground pepper, until coated.
- Place sweet potatoes, cut sides down, on baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until browned and tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Season with additional salt, if desired, before serving.
Really good sweet potatoes! Tasty combination of sweet and spicy. I would use less oil next time, ours were a little greasy. Loved that they were baked on parchment, easy to serve and clean up. Thanks for posting the recipe.
Fabulous!! They are a little spicy, so next time I might put less chili powder, but other than that, they are delicious!!
Excellent! And this low fat food :) Now I am addicted to sweet potato fries:)