Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Salmon fillets, lightly brushed with a wonderfull honey, chili powder and balsamic vinegar glaze. Four ingredients and 20 minutes !
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Place salmon on lightly greased baking sheet or broiler pan and season with salt.
- In small bowl, combine vinegar, honey and chili powder and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Roast at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
Loved the sweet, hot, tangy flavours in this salmon dish, what I loved most was how quick and easy it was. Will try this on the barbecue over Summer, putting the fillet in tin foil. Thanks for posting.
This was a slightly spicy, slightly tangy marinade for the salmon -- a nice, simple way to dress up the fillets if you don't have much time. However, I still prefer a longer marinating time, to really give the flavours time to soak in.
This was pretty good, but I had to knock it down one because there was barely enough sauce mixture for one 4-ounce salmon fillet (maybe we just like more sauce than other people do). Also, I felt it needed something more, so I added 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. In all, definitely a repeat, but with tweaking.