Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rusticy dish from Cuisine Noir.
- 3 medium beets, trimmed, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch pieces (cut thicker pieces in half lengthwise)
- 4 medium new potatoes, about 1 1/2 oz each, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 yellow onions (medium to large) or 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges (medium to large)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil or 3 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (try ancho or chipotle for kick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients, except salt. Toss until well coated. Place on baking sheet in single layer and bake 30-35 minutes, stirring and turning every 10 minutes or until richly browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt.