I love this recipe for the holiday. It's a bit different than a lot of spiced nuts--just because it's also got the sweetness of the cherries to balance it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a small sauce pan.
- 2Coat the raw peanuts with the melted butter.
- 3Mix together all remaining ingredients (except cherries).
- 4Toast the peanuts in a 300-325°F oven for about 10 minutes shaking the pan occasionally.
- 5Transfer the peanuts to a large bowl and toss to coat with the mixed dry ingredients.
- 6Mix in cherries until uniformly blended.
- 7Cover and store at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Roasted Peanuts With Dried Cherries
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2835.3
- Calories from Fat 2241
- Total Fat 249.0 g
- Saturated Fat 45.9 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 7304.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.3 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 119.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: