Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this recipe for the holiday. It's a bit different than a lot of spiced nuts--just because it's also got the sweetness of the cherries to balance it out.
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan.
- Coat the raw peanuts with the melted butter.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients (except cherries).
- Toast the peanuts in a 300-325°F oven for about 10 minutes shaking the pan occasionally.
- Transfer the peanuts to a large bowl and toss to coat with the mixed dry ingredients.
- Mix in cherries until uniformly blended.
- Cover and store at room temperature.