1/1 Photo of Chili Roasted Peanuts
A lower calorie version of fried peanuts which can be made ahead and stored in jars or airtight containers for up to 2 weeks. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May 1986)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes and cook one minute. Add peanuts and stir to combine.
- 3Transfer peanuts to baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes (or until brown). Remove from oven and sprinkle with chili powder and toss.
- 5Cool and then transfer to airtight containers.
- 6Store at least 8 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Roasted Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 929.9
- Calories from Fat 717
- Total Fat 79.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1235.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.3 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 36.0 g