- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs carrots, cut in 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Position rack in lower third of oven, preheat to 450°F.
- Combine oil, chili, cumin and salt in medium bowl. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots, stirring once, until tender and golden, 20-25 minutes.
- Toss the carrots with cilantro and lime juice. Serve immediately.