- 3 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili
- 3⁄4 cup Fritos corn chips, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat chili until warm.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and spread rice in even layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Top rice with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion and then chili.
- Top that with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion, and crushed fritos.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.