Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is super quick and easy.
- 3 cups white rice, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili
- 3⁄4 cup Fritos corn chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat chili until warm.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and spread rice in even layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Top rice with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion and then chili.
- Top that with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onion, and crushed fritos.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Delicious! I use this dish when I have leftover homemade chili. This is a teen dish! I use colby-jack or mexican shredded cheese.
this was really good. i used left over home made chili and i did add a little more chili, cheese and corn chips than the recipe called for and it was a crowd pleaser. the kids loved it. thanks Lacy.