Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a Taste of Home subscription booklet. Submitted by Fran Carll
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Place half the cheeses in a greaased 8-in square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chilies and remaining cheeses.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the milk and flour; pour over the cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut into small squares.
- Serve warm.