Recipe by Tresa H.
This is a perfect side to any Mexican dish, or red beans!
Top Review by teresas
What a delicious dish! This was loved by all...So easy to prepare...I did cut the heat back only because of my little grandson not liking spice. I omitted the green chilies and used monterey jack without the peppers but I did add in a couple of dashes of pepper flakes...I cut the recipe in half and used my little oval baking dish...Yum thanks for posting...Made for Spring 2012 PAC
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 chipotle chile in adobo, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I usually don't put quite 1/2 teaspoon in mine)