This is a perfect side to any Mexican dish, or red beans!
Make and share this Chili Relleno Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 chipotle chile in adobo, seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (optional)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I usually don't put quite 1/2 teaspoon in mine)
- Mix eggs, milk and Bisquick. Whisk till fluffy and light.
- Add green chilies, chipotle, adobo sauce, cheddar, pepper jack and salt.
- Pour mixture in greased 9x9 inch dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cut into squares.