Recipe by Dib's
Fast, easy and a no fail dish, unless you burn it! It's also mild so you wont blow the roof of the mouths off your guests!
Top Review by Mark H.
So easy to make, and they taste fantastic. Even my duaghter, who professes not to like peppers, went back for seconds. "My gosh, this is soooo good," she said. Always like hearing that about something I cook. This is a keeper Diana.
- 2 (4 ounce) cans whole green chilies
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and slice open the chilies.
- Take 1 cans worth and lay flat in a small, buttered casserole dish.
- Cover with 1/2 the cheese.
- Whip together the eggs and sour cream.
- Lightly salt and pepper.
- Pour over casserole and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.