Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yeah, I agree, weird. But this is really good! Build this taco just as you would any other taco and you will see how good this is. Our family loves Ramen noodles and we like to switch up the ordinary and see what we can come up with. Tonight, we concocted a winner in our opinion. Enjoy!!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chili-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili (any brand you like)
- flour tortilla
- sour cream
- pico de gallo
- In a pan, boil water and cook noodles.
- Drain noodles, and return to pan.
- Open seasoning packets, mix in, open can of Chili and mix all ingredients.
- Add whatever you like to your Chili Ramen noodle soft taco.
I thought it was wierd too but had to try it. Was very yummy with the other goodies I tossed on em. Kinda sloppy eating but was fun and good!!! Thanks... JimBob