Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a modified version of a SuperBowl recipe found in Rural Missouri magazine. Being budget conscious, I used the cheaper brands from Wal-Mart, and doubt if anyone would know the difference. Yes, Velveeta Cheese is good, but who wants to pay $6 for 2 pounds? Add more chili and salsa if you want more kick! From the kitchen of Tona Thornburg Court, Moberly, MO.
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (drained)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 8 ounces shredded mexican cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Cube the cheese. Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on low until cheese is melted, stirring often. Serve hot with corn or tortilla chips.