Recipe by Polly W
My girl friend gave my this and I think it is a clone recipe from a chain restaurant. It is good and an easy throw together recicpes that can be put in a small crock pot to keep warm.
- 3 ounces ground beef or 3 ounces turkey
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 16 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- sliced jalapeno, from jar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- mix together meat,flour, salt, pepper and a pich of chili powder. Use your hands to work it all together. Brown meat in a small fry pan medium heat for aboaut 6 minutes.Crumble meat as it cooks with a spoon or fork. Cook until brown,set aside.
- Melt cheez whiz with milk in small pan over low heat.Add to meat mixture and add remaining ingredients.Heat until hot and well combined then pour in either a fondue or crock pot and serve with chips.