Recipe by LAURIE
Chili burgers without the chili mess. Enough said!
Top Review by Derf
This burger was really a 5 star for taste, wonderful flavour!! but I had a bad time trying to keep them together, and once on the hamburger bun they did fall apart. I will try them again because of the flavours but may add an egg to bind them. Thanks for posting we did enjoy them, messy but good!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients together well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill like hamburgers over medium to hot coals (or in skillet on stovetop) to your desired doneness usually about 8-10 minutes turning once.
- Serve hot on buns with extra chili sauce, cheese and onion as toppings.