Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Submitted for ZWT 6
Make and share this Chili Prawn and Long Bean Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 medium onions, very finely sliced
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 2 stalks lemongrass (white part only)
- 3 red chilies, seeded and very finely sliced
- 8 ounces long beans, ends trimmed
- 10 ounces medium raw shrimp, peel and devained
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- garlic chives (Garnish)
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-base wok. Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass and chilies to the wok and stir-fry over medium-high heat for 4 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Add the beans to the wok and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until bright green. Add the prawns and sugar to the wok and toss gently for 3 minutes.
- Season with the fish sauce and rice wine vinegar, tss well and serve, sprinkled with garlic chives.