Recipe by Chef Danielle
Perfect topping for baked potatoes, tacos, burritos and anything else your brave enough to try it on, also makes a great dip for chips, just add Thick and Chunky Salsa, whatever hotness you like and voila a dip worthy of chips everywhere!!
- 8 -16 ounces your favorite sour cream (depending on how much you need to make will tell you how much to buy)
- garlic salt (any brand)
- chili powder (any brand)
- thick & chunky salsa (for chip dip)
Directions See How It's Made
- Open container of sour cream, depending on how much of the topping you want, either take out desired amount of sour cream and put in separate bowl, or add ingredients directly to container.
- Add the garlic salt and chili powder to your taste, from experience I can tell you that you will need far more chili powder than garlic salt.
- If you are making the chip dip, put sour cream into separate bowl, add your chili powder and garlic salt to your taste, and then add the Salsa.
- Mix well and refrigerate until needed. Honestly they both taste better cold or cool with everything I have used it on.