Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I like to serve this tangy, creamy, chicken with a big salad and tortillas.
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gravy
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- Mix flour and chili powder.
- Coat chicken.
- Fry chicken in butter, turning often, until browned and done.
- Remove from pan.
- Stir in the gravy; heat to boiling.
- Return the chicken.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.