Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Crockpot pot roast
- 2 lbs pork roast
- 6 ounces beef broth
- 7 1⁄4 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 ounces diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place all ingredients into crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Freezing Directions:.
- Before cooking, place all ingredients into gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze. To serve: thaw in fridge. Cook in crockpot on low for 8-10 hours.