Prep 15 mins
Cook 27 mins
A Woman's Day 1-2-3 Dinner recipe. It uses Boca meatless chili, but you can (of course) use whatever you like, even leftover chili. September 1, 2006 issue.
- 4 (9 1/2 ounce) boxesfrozen Boca meatless chili
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables, with corn
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) packagebisquick complete cheddar garlic biscuit mix
- Preheat over to 450°F.
- Microwave 2 packages of chili at a time for 5 minutes on high or until heated.
- Transfer to a large microwaveable bowl.
- Stir in vegetables and microwave on high another 5 minutes or until hot.
- Divide among five 1 1/2 cup baking dishes or put it all in one 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish. (If using small dishes, place them on a rimmed baking sheet.).
- Prepare biscuit mix as package directs, divide batter equally and place on chili.
- Bake 12 minutes or until chili is bubbly and biscuits are golden.