Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from a healthy-heart book, something quite tasty as a snack
Make and share this Chili Pizza Rounds recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 60 g low fat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon no-added-salt tomato paste
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Combine chives, cheese, sauce, honey and paste in a bowl.
- Cut 5cm rounds from bread, place rounds on oven trays, toast in moderate oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spread rounds with prepared cheese mixture, sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake in hot oven for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.