- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagemccormick chili seasoning mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 8 burrito size 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef; drain. Stir in seasoning mix, stewed tomatoes and beans; cook 5 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in a circle on a 12-inch pizza pan; overlap edges where needed.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto tortillas. Top with cheese. Bake in 400°F oven 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with sliced black olives and green onion, if desired.