Prep 30 mins
Cook 18 mins
Fast, easy and kids love it. Can not remember where i got the idea, but have been fixing it for almost 30 yrs and everyone likes it.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 1 (24 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Frito corn chips
- sour cream (optional)
- Roll crescent rolls out to cover regular size pizza pan. Spread chili over dough and bake at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes until crust is just starting to brown. Add corn chips and cheese, bake until crust is brown and cheese melted. Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoe and onion. Serve with sour cream.