Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from my childhood.
Make and share this Chili Pie Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Spread 2 cups Fritos in baking dish.
- Arrange chopped onion and half the cheese on top of the corn chips.
- Pour chili over onion and cheese.
- Top with remaining Fritos and cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min.
Hi Jacqueline,Mmmmmm Yummy,This was a quick,easy and delicious recipe,the only thing I did different was to put the onions on after the recipe was finished,and I used raw cold onions sprinkled over the top.Very good and easy to make.Thanks,Darlene
Quick and simple, but when I try this again, I think I'll saute the onions first.