Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this recipe years ago from my sister. Have made it since. So tasty with tortilla chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can hormel chili (with or without beans or meat)
- 6 ounces of shredded pizza cheese
- Soften cream cheese and spread over the bottom of a pie dish.
- Pour Hormel chili over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chip.
- This is the first appetizer to disappear.
I use this recipe often, and it's always a hit. It tastes even better with chopped tomatoes, green onions and black olives on top!
I'm so glad you were the "featured chef" today. Otherwise I might have missed this recipe! Perfect for Sunday afternoon snacking. I also used Fritos Scoops with mine. With teenagers around we'll be making this often.
Great Appetizer. Made for Spring 07 PAC.