Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Got this recipe years ago from my sister. Have made it since. So tasty with tortilla chips.
Make and share this Chili Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can hormel chili (with or without beans or meat)
- 6 ounces of shredded pizza cheese
- Soften cream cheese and spread over the bottom of a pie dish.
- Pour Hormel chili over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chip.
- This is the first appetizer to disappear.