Recipe by foxjen
quick easy supper
Top Review by aloha_eh
This recipe gave me an idea, I like to experiment. I used individual aluminum bowls. I placed cooked rice followed with day old chili, cheese, cruched saltine crackers, chili and topped it off with more cheese. Baked at 350 degrees "F" for 30 minutes. Thanks for the idea
- 2 cups chili
- 1 package saltine crackers, crushed fine
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese or 8 ounces colby cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- in an ungreased pie plate place thin layer of crackers,chili,and cheese.
- repeat layers until all ingredients are used ending with cheese on top.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- then slice as you would a pie.