Recipe by heather in Ont,
My brother made this for my kids one day when they were visiting him. It has become my DD favourite meal. The sausage adds enough spicy flavour to this pasta dish.
- 340.19 g farfalle pasta
- 2-3 chorizo sausages (spicy pork sausage)
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 small fresh red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 158.51 ml sun-dried tomato pesto
- 295.73 ml whipping cream
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the chorizo into 3/4 in slices and cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat a large skillet.
- Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken strips, chiles and green onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in the pesto and cream and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Toss with the pasta and serve at once.