1/1 Photo of Chili Pesto Chicken Pasta
heather in Ont,'s Note:
My brother made this for my kids one day when they were visiting him. It has become my DD favourite meal. The sausage adds enough spicy flavour to this pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the package instructions.
- 3Meanwhile, cut the chorizo into 3/4 in slices and cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- 4Heat a large skillet.
- 5Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- 6Add the chicken strips, chiles and green onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned.
- 7Stir in the pesto and cream and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- 8Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- 9Toss with the pasta and serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Pesto Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 938.7
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 232.4 mg
- Sodium 614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 62.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sun-dried tomato pesto