My brother made this for my kids one day when they were visiting him. It has become my DD favourite meal. The sausage adds enough spicy flavour to this pasta dish.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the chorizo into 3/4 in slices and cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat a large skillet.
- Add the chorizo and cook, stirring, over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken strips, chiles and green onions and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is lightly browned.
- Stir in the pesto and cream and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan.
- Toss with the pasta and serve at once.