Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From my recipe stash.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs, milk, baking mix, and salt until foamy.
- Place the chilies in the prepared dish.
- Top with the tomatoes, and sprinkle with cheese. Pour the egg mixture over all.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 40-45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Incredibly easy to make. The end result is a moist and cheesey casserole. It doesn't make a whole lot, but I think this would be easy to double. Thanx for a new and different recipe!