Great flavored peanuts with some zing. You can buy ancho chili powder in any Latin American market or in most bulk food stores These are best served shortly after you make them (within 12 hours).
My Private Note
lb of s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- 2Add garlic, fry until it is crisp& golden (apprx 15 min).
- 3Remove garlic, discard or nibble on it.
- 4Add peanuts to the skillet, use medium high heat, shake pan to move the peanuts around.
- 5Continue frying until the oil is absorbed and the nut aroma is strong (apprx 5 minutes) watch they don't burn, Remove from heat.
- 6Mix the chili powder, cayenne& salt in a plastic bag.
- 7Pour in the slightly cooled peanuts& shake until the nuts are evenly coated Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3230.0
- Calories from Fat 2547
- Total Fat 283.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 332.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.0 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 124.1 g