Recipe by Bec
This has to be the easiest recipe ever to make...and tasty too! It takes no time at all to prepare, all the ingredients are on hand, and the meat turns out very tender. I found the recipe in a magazine, and I am glad I did! Now, any time I need a last minute recipe using chicken, this is what I'll turn to!
Top Review by Kerry G
I halved this recipe b/c there are only 2 of us. There didn't seem to be enough coating to toss each piece individually in it, so I just sprinkled some of it on the chicken, flipped it, and sprinkled the rest. I didn't really have enough parmesean to make more coating, but next time I may double the coating and try tossing it. I added a dash of garlic powder to the mixture, and b/c I didn't have "hot chil powder" i used chili power and a couple of dashes of cayenne pepper. My husband loved this chicken! I thought it was pretty good, I think it will be better when there's more coating. I figured this to be 3 WW points, for those watching their figure. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons hot chili powder
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the parmesan cheese and the chili powder in a small bowl.
- One at a time, evenly coat the chicken pieces by turning them in the mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Makes 4 servings.