My kids love this omelet.
Make and share this Chili Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Heat chili about 5 minutes. For an extra-cheesy omelet, stir in a handful or 2 of the cheese.
- While this is cooking, heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter.
- Beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Cook until the egg forms a solid yellow circle.
- Cover half of the omelet with the chili mixture, reserving 1/4 cup.
- Add a layer of cheese, reserving 1/4 cup.
- Fold the omelet and top with the remaining chili and cheese.
- Slide the omelet onto a plate and garnish with a large dollop of sour cream, if desired.