1/2 Photos of Chili Omelet
My kids love this omelet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chili about 5 minutes. For an extra-cheesy omelet, stir in a handful or 2 of the cheese.
- 2While this is cooking, heat an 8-inch skillet over medium-low heat and melt the butter.
- 3Beat the eggs and pour into the pan. Cook until the egg forms a solid yellow circle.
- 4Cover half of the omelet with the chili mixture, reserving 1/4 cup.
- 5Add a layer of cheese, reserving 1/4 cup.
- 6Fold the omelet and top with the remaining chili and cheese.
- 7Slide the omelet onto a plate and garnish with a large dollop of sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (830 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1746.4
- Calories from Fat 1163
- Total Fat 129.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.4 g
- Cholesterol 1006.0 mg
- Sodium 4998.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 92.0 g