Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this one yet but I plan to soon. I found this in our Sunday paper coupons. They always have recipes in there and I just saw this one and a few others that looked sooo good.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- Add seasonings, tomato sauce and beans.
- Stir frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
- Place chips on a large flat baking pan (with rim).
- Spoon chili mixture over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, and sour cream. Serve immediately.
This was good but I did make some changes. I used 15 ounces of tomato sauce and a 15 ounce can of black beans. We all enjoyed this.