Gods Child's Note:
I have not tried this one yet but I plan to soon. I found this in our Sunday paper coupons. They always have recipes in there and I just saw this one and a few others that looked sooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain.
- 2Add seasonings, tomato sauce and beans.
- 3Stir frequently until mixture comes to a boil.
- 4Place chips on a large flat baking pan (with rim).
- 5Spoon chili mixture over chips and sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Garnish with chopped green onions, and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili-O Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.6 mg
- Sodium 595.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chili seasoning mix