These nuts are hard to keep on hand, they keep disapearing!!!! (Better homes and gardens)
Make and share this Chili Nuts Santa Fe recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peanuts or 3 cups mixed nuts
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine egg white, orange juice concentrate, sugar, chilli powder, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper,cayenne, celery salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in nuts, toss to coat.
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan with foil, spray with veggie spray.
- Spread nuts on foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice, Cool, break apart large clusters.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.