1/2 Photos of Chili Nuts Santa Fe
These nuts are hard to keep on hand, they keep disapearing!!!! (Better homes and gardens)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peanuts or 3 cups mixed nuts
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine egg white, orange juice concentrate, sugar, chilli powder, garlic powder, cumin, black pepper,cayenne, celery salt, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Stir in nuts, toss to coat.
- 4Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch pan with foil, spray with veggie spray.
- 5Spread nuts on foil.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, stirring twice, Cool, break apart large clusters.
- 7Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Nuts Santa Fe
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 920.8
- Calories from Fat 651
- Total Fat 72.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.7 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 39.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: