Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These will make a fine addition to any tailgate party. Serve these warm, don't let 'em cool down. Be sure to have lots of drinks on ice!
- 2 (12 ounce) canscocktail peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package chili seasoning mix (I like McCormick's)
- Add nuts to a slow cooker.
- Pour margarine or butter over nuts and sprinkle with dry chilimix.
- Toss until well mixed.
- Cover and heat on LOW 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Turn control on high, remove top and cook on High 10-15 minutes.
These are soooo good, I bought 3 9 oz cans of peanuts at the dollar store, 3 packs of chili mix there and came home and threw it in the crock pot with a stick and a half of melted butter. Our son and his friend is over and they can't quit eating them. We love football and these are perfect snacks for gametime. These are great. Thanks for a keeper and one recipe that I will pass on for game time. :)