Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Put a lil spice in your life!
Make and share this Chili Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon Mexican chili powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- Combine chili powder, seasoning, curry powder with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour over nuts and stir until well coated.
- Heat oil in a saucepan until hot, then pour over nuts and mix thoroughly. Spread the nuts on a tray lined with nonstick baking paper and bake in a 350 degree oven F. for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and store in airtight containers.
So easy and satisfying!! I used melted butter vs the oil and added a dash of lime juice as well, it made a very sassy and savory treat. Will be making again, thanks for posting this recipe.
A big taste with very little work, and all gone. I followed this exactly, the curry is really the shining star here, and this spice is crystal clear which totally balances with the mexican chili powder, and seasoning salt. I guess you might as well just print a hundred of this recipe out on paper, cause everybody wants the recipe from here on. Made especially for Lorrie ~ Septembre 2009
These are so good! I took these to a get-together and they were all gone. Everyone wanted the recipe. A definite keeper!