1/2 Photos of Chili Mix in a Jar
Charlotte J's Note:
With Fall here this would make a great gift for a friend.
My Private Note
pot of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put beans into a jar or large bag.
- 2Combine spices into a small bag.
- 3Place the cans of tomato sauce and diced tomatoes in your gift basket.
- 5Wash beans. Put into pot with spices.
- 6Cook until done, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 7Meanwhile, brown 1 pound of ground beef and drain.
- 8Add meat, tomatoes and sauce to the beans.
- 9Simmer to blend flavors.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Mix in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (1710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2497.0
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6340.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 475.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 103.5 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 147.9 g